Cinematic Endeavours

Film Production in Cork

Friday, June 16, 2006

Splanc! Documentary Fund

Currently there is a call for submissions for Splanc! which is a TG4 and Arts Council initiative to produce arts documentaries in the Irish language. This year's scheme is focusing on Litriocht Bheo or contemporary literature in the Irish language. Six half-hour films will be commissioned. The average budget for each is €30,000. Application forms are available to download at www.tg4.ie

Deadline for submissions is July 31st.

I produced a documentary which was funded as part of last year's Splanc! initiative. I found TG4 excellent to work with and would highly recommend the experience. For a director or producer who has had some successful short films it can be a stepping stone to television funding.


2 Comments:

At 9:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been еxploring for a little bіt for any
high quality articleѕ οr weblog postѕ in thіs
kind of house . Eхploring іn Yahoo I еventually stumbled upon this site.

Stuԁyіng thіs information Sо i am glad to show that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot certainly will make sure to do not overlook this site and provides it a look regularly.

Stop by my web-site ... www.Bucket--Truck.Com
my web site > bucket trucks

 
At 7:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many different folks will love experimenting with an all new pastime like sport fishing! It enables you to invest some time in the open air and could be a solitary event or one in which you develop a trip. Look at this report for a few excellent guidelines on how to become a fantastic fisherman, despite prior experience! [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Eyua34222[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home